Wow it’s a new month, the ninth month at that! Wasn’t it like yesterday when we all wished each other a happy new year? And already, we’re in September- the month of delivery. I trust God to deliver to you this month, your long awaited breakthrough IJN.
There’s a saying that you cannot do the same thing over and over again and expect to have a different result. A lot of people started out this year with a list of things to achieve- some have been achieved and some others are no way near being achieved. That said, would you like to have a fabulous month? Here’s how.
First things first, you need to realize that the beginning of a journey determines its end. Start well in order to end well.
- Begin every new month with a thankful attitude. Make a list of all the things you were able to accomplish the previous month- all the breakthroughs, good health, a new job, birth of a new baby, re-union with an old friend or family…… the list is endless. A grateful heart is a thankful heart. There’s this joy and fulfillment that comes with being thankful, it is only a joyful heart that can thank God and you need joy to go through the month.
- Keep believing that you can achieve greatness in the new month, that all your expectations will come true.
- Declare God’s favour into your life every day of the month.
- Speak positively to your situation and do away with every form of negativity.
- Be proactive. Do not hesitate to do what needs to be done now.
Do have a fabulous month!
- Personal peace (livingmoreabundantly4christ.com)